Paul Dansker is an experienced personal injury attorney who is committed to helping injured people get the compensation that they deserve. A South Jersey native, Mr. Dansker attended Rutgers University and completed a degree in Business Administration in 1976. During his undergraduate years, he was President of the Rutgers Economics Honor Society and also operated a student travel business, but his true passion was law. He went on to attend Brooklyn Law School and completed his J.D.in 1979.
Mr. Dansker’s impressive legal resume began after taking the bar, and soon after he accepted a position as associate at Weisberg, Sieven, & Mammana. It was there that Mr. Dansker took an interest in personal injury litigation, and he mastered his craft in trial advocacy. His dedication to his clients and proven track record of success helped to develop a solid reputation and growing client base, and this led to the creation of Paul Dansker Associates in 1986. He would later merge his practice with Mr. Sal Aspromonte to create the firm that countless injured clients have come to know and trust – Dansker & Aspromonte Associates.
As a New York personal injury lawyer, Mr. Dansker’s knowledge, skill, previous legal experience, and training make him uniquely qualified to represent plaintiffs with a wide variety of personal injury claims. These include medical malpractice, premises and product liability, workplace injury, and wrongful death cases, among others. His passion for helping injured individuals and their families has led to personal victories of over $100 million for his clients since 1989. Some of his most notable victories include:
- Christian N. vs. Manhattan Eye and Ear Infirmary – Won a lifetime settlement of over $50 million for a young boy that was the victim of medical malpractice.
- Niurka A. vs. New York City Transit Authority-won $31 million for a cop injured on the job.
- Angela F. vs. General Motors – Won over $10.3 million for a young woman who developed traumatic epilepsy after being hit by a truck.
- Angela R. vs. The City of New York – Won $6.3 million for a young woman who was struck by a speeding police scooter.
- Jing J. vs. Dollar Rent-a-Car – Won $6.1 million for a young man who was hit by a speeding rental car while delivering a Chinese food order.
Mr. Dansker is dedicated to the mission of his practice – to treat each client with respect, while representing the client as if he or she was a family member. He has helped countless plaintiffs to get compensation for their injuries, and he works tirelessly to ensure that every injured party gets the justice that he or she deserves.